Idaho Grand Fir Essential Oil
Formerly known as Idaho Balsam Fir, this Young Living fan favorite is back with a new name: Idaho Grand Fir! The oil, aroma, and benefits are unchanged, offering a woodsy, refreshing aroma reminiscent of a freshly cut Christmas tree. Grand fir trees are native to the Pacific Northwest of the United States, and for centuries Native Americans have used them to promote well-being and the sensation of deeper breathing. Young Living’s Idaho Grand Fir comes from the Young Living Highland Flats Tree Farm and Distillery in Naples, Idaho, USA. Every year Young Living members participate in the annual Winter Harvest, allowing them to experience our Seed to Seal® quality commitment firsthand and be a part of distilling this oil directly from nature.
- Supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing when combined with R.C.™ and applied to chest and neck.
- Soothes tired, fatigued muscles when combined with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or Ortho Ease® and used in massage.
- Soothes the skin and smooths imperfections when combined with Lavender essential oil and applied topically.
- Increases spirituality when used during meditation.
- Offers an aroma that creates a relaxing and stress-free environment.
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents beta pinene, alpha pinene, camphene, and beta phellandrene.
- Combine with Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream, which relieves daily aches and pains.
- Diffuse to enjoy the cleansing aroma.
- Diffuse for a grounding, relaxing, and calming atmosphere.
- Diffuse outdoors for an annoyance-free atmosphere.
- Pair with Copaiba, Frankincense, and PanAway®.
- Apply or diffuse during yoga or breathwork practices.